Thursday, April 11, 2024

Confessions of a sad superhero book 145

 Listening to Cameo greatest hits on Amazon music.

I guess I'm just killing time while a video of some gameplay I did on the weekend uploads to Youtube. First off I was talking to this guy from Uganda earlier about a what I was thinking of doing for my birthday and also about my plans for Comic Con in Detroit then he told me he was planning to go to Detroit around the same time as my birthday for an African concert he already VIP for and got him a room for lodging. I mean its tempting to get out of my comfort zone and do something different you know but I just worry my anxiety might be a problem. Sometimes crowds work my nerves then again when I go to comic conventions its not really an issue. It helps me that I am usually videoing everything so I suppose thats my version of holding a glass of something at a club or a cigarette to help keep my mind occupied. Looking through the lens helps me when I have auditions for actors too. Its a weird little thing to keep the nervousness at bay by not looking directly at a person. I've often wondered if some of these things I deal with can maybe be in some way cured or is it just gonna be me duct taping it forever. Lady Gaga said getting rid of some mental issues would cripple her creative aspects. I dunno. What kind of person would Sergio be without the healthy servings of weirdness?

I ordered some pizza last night using free Domino credit I didn't know I had but I got the wrong kind of crust. The crust was thin and crunchy. I told a co-worker it was like eating crackers with pizza topping on it. Just was craving pizza really hard and lately I find myself often feenin for that garlic crispy pizza I usually order with chicken and green peppers on it. I often joke Dominos puts crack in that pizza but it really is unusual for food to affect me this way. Well unless its 2 am and I smell them making fresh donuts at the donut place nearby. Well it looks like my upload has finished. The video was of me playing Mario Kart on my Wii U over the weekend. Nintendo killed the servers this week so all of us who still were using our Wii U's online features just had to eat it as a feature we've had for like 15 years was stripped away. Its kind of like me selling you a car then 10 years later I just say "Uh no sorry. You can't sit in the back seat anymore" Think about it. This digital age is certainly a double edged sword. More about this subject later...

No comments:

Post a Comment