Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Confessions of a sad superhero book 158

(To Brian McKnight playlist on Amazon music)

Today was a good day. I guess it was. I like I have for the past week woke up while the sun was still out. I showered and started my day officially after some gaming and listening to some music on YouTube. The Dangerous African and I spoke via Facebook messenger. It was a cool conversation and I told him I might come up there for my birthday next month. I hate that my bout with anxiety last month cut into my vacation and personal days accrued. But it I suppose that was just a reminder to never allow myself to get too comfy here. There are always gonna be garbage minded individuals who will come for you so one must understand how to navigate around their antics. Seems probably the most effective thing to do is simply not engage them and if you must then keep it as brief as possible to avoid being sucked into their chaotic existence.  Also had some packages arrive today here for me since I don't really get Amazon sent to my apartment anymore due to thefts. I was most excited about a small mp3 player I got because my phone has run out of space. I use the music to help me stay focused during patrols. Hopefully tonight at work is smooth. Our supervisor is on vacation. Oh yeah I am gonna continue my record keeping of dreams and man did I have an interesting one today...

Book of Dreams...

7.16.2024

This dream had a few parts. Me and my ex Stan were walking through a wooded area and we were on a trail or dirt road. Not far away I noticed two little bear cubs and realizing this was a potentially dangerous situation I picked up a stick urging Stan to come on away from the area quickly but he just kept walking slow as if unbothered. We wandered into this kinda run down looking place.  Some kind of fortress that looked straight out of a Mad Max film and I saw some menacing looking white guys. There was one in particular who seemed intent on giving us grief. At some point I had picked up a rake to hold in my other hand and I sorta low growled at the white dude when he tried to block our path. Stan was basically stopping and crossed his arms and I had to tell him to come on. We exited much to my relief then we came to a place where it seemed a boat or something was arriving but there was very little water. A VERY familiar bald headed brown skinned brother said something like "It can take you" or maybe it was "It will carry you" There may help been a part before the bear encounter but this is all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment