Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Confessions of a sad superhero book 157

Ever had a moment in time when you passed gas and someone got in the elevator with you? Yeah THAT happened this morning. Thankfully I don't think he noticed it. Or did he? Anyhow...Someone tried to kill Donald Trump the other day. It was a 20 year old white kid. Trump was hit on the ear but his secret service swooped in to shelter him and then when he got to his feet he did the raised fist gesture. I feel bad for the guy getting shot and all (conspiracy theories aside) but he really should step down from running again. Honestly I don't believe he or Biden are right for President but the reality is we're gonna be stuck with one of them. Richard Simmings died. He was a fitness rock star in the grand theme of things and that was his claim to fame. He inspired alot of folks to "sweat to the oldies" and get in shape although I was always curious why he never really seemed to have a build like you would expect someone who works out as much as he did. To this day I don't know if he was gay or not but it was something I wondered about for the longest. Dude really did usher in a new age for health and wellness so I salute him for that. God I miss the 90's. Dr. Ruth Passed as well. I used to sit up late listening to her talk about all the sexy naughty stuff kids aren't supposed to know about. She was as witty as she was informative and straight to the point with no chaser. I think its funny that I as a gay man learned so much about sexy from a white woman old enough to be my great grandmother. Finally this hit me the most...Shannon Doughery passed from a long battle with cancer. She will always be Pru Halliwell to me and the millions of others who loved her on the tv series "Charmed" (I have the boxed dvd collection somewhere in my apartment!) My co-worker who I am kinda not talking to really loved the show too so we were able to talk on this shift. I mean its the first real spirited conversation we have had in awhile. I guess thats a good thing but it doesn't mean I'm gonna let my guard down as I have seen what happens when I do that. Its for the best i keep folks here at the center at a distance anyway because I just don't want any drama and I need to keep my focus on getting thru the shifts, working on my projects and saving as much money as possible. One more thing...I have planned to start keeping a better record of my dreams so this right HERE is the first batch. (I'm working from the latest to the earliest I have written down)

Book Of Dreams…

Monday July 15 2024

An Uber or Lyft driver came to pick me up and he had to wait for me to run back inside a house to get a cream pie that was melting.

Saturday July 13th

I met this tall brown skinned brother at what appeared to be a mall. He was really into me from the start and he even held my hand as we walked. We went to a restaurant and it was one I basically picked because he asked me if it was cool as we walked in looking at the menu which was on the wall. When we were seated there were diapers or baby potty training seats so we had to sit near them as we waited to get a table assigned to us. 

Monday July 8

1. A comic book or video game character named Conrad Blue. Female.

2. There was this little black girl who was born with powers from her dad who had tech speed power and her mom who has some weird armor and elemental powers.

Sunday July 7th

Went by train to an amusement park that had dinosaur themed attractions. I was there with Fatisha and Michelle Rodriguez. We got separated but I found them in the ladies room. I made a comment about having to use my mutant powers to find them. Also I got a red lollipop from (a vendor?) 

Friday July 5th

Was at work I guess and talking with Quintel who was about to go somewhere for awhile but he left a big poster for me to color which I was to leave in a big yellow envelope. I had already colored parts of it and since there was a lot more to do I just said I would finish it later. Seems someone else was there too but I don't remember who it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment