Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Confessions of a sad superhero book 153

 Just checking in again. Still have that headache thing. A co-worker said I should go to the doctor but I dunno. Don't have any sick days left. Basically wasted two last week and now this is gonna eat into the time I was building up for vacations or personal days. I guess thats what I get for letting folks get to me. Just gotta keep my eyes on the prize and keep it in the back of my mind that I am not gonna be at this job forever. My mind has actually been coming out of a funk recently. I mean...I have actually been waking up with some sunshine still outside as opposed to sleeping all day and letting time flash forward like you can in some of these videogames. I just gotta work at managing my time better. I have entertained the idea of getting a manager before actually and THIS is something that could really benefit me in so many ways as so much of the time lately I feel out of sorts and overwhelmed with some of the things I am doing. The comics. The animation. The podcast. Doing gameplay videos. The website. Trying to get it together to de-clutter my place. So much work to be done. Stuff has taken a toll on me because I have in so many ways given up on dating...so many reasons why not to date and I suspect I am just in some sort of shocked state not sure what move to make so nothing happens. Honestly I do wonder though if its that EVERYBODY has just given up on dating or romance in these fast and weird times we live in. Is it something in the water? Well something certainly has affected people in the last 3-4 years. (Tin foil cap on now)

No comments:

Post a Comment