Saturday, August 31, 2024

Confessions of a sad superhero book 165

 I swear they need to bring back insane asylums. I just went out to close the parking gate here at work and as soon as a gathered group of she-males noticed me I heard a voice directed at me. Well rather it was like the equivalent of when sometimes people see me walking down the street (happened a few times recently) they will crank up some music to get my attention. So I felt the energy and I was really trying to stay out of sight because some of these she-males (transgendered prostitutes) can be quite bold and outrageous in their behavior when they are in groups. So anyway as I closed the gate one dressed as skanky as possible barely fitting in the black dress came over "Oh he's closing the gate tee heee hee!" Then she ran sliding under the gate and falling on her ass nearly rolling down the ramp and this caused the gate to stop and roll back up as sensors detected an object. She got up giggling like an idiot and scampered back over to her friends. An Uber/Lyft driver told me recently we have now normalized mental illness and she was right. Sometimes I get so frustrated having to deal with this segment of the community that really doesn't feel like a part of the community. Somebody needs to round all these people up and give them job training because its just not cute at all what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment